Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at George Stevens Academy . More info about student projects.
A log cabin located on Parker Point in Blue Hill belonging to a rusticator in 1907.
About This Item
- Title: Log Cabin, Blue Hill, 1907
- Creator: Parker Point Historical Club
- Creation Date: 1907
- Subject Date: 1907
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm
- Local Code: PPHCC018
- Collection: Rusticators
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Vacation houses--Maine--Blue Hill
- Vacations--Maine--Blue Hill
- Tourists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Log cabins--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.