Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
The homestead was a popular destination for early rusticators spending summers in Blue Hill.
About This Item
- Title: The Homestead, Blue Hill, 1907
- Creator: Parker Point Historical Club
- Creation Date: 1907
- Subject Date: 1907
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm
- Local Code: PPHCC017
- Collection: Rusticators
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Vacations--Maine--Blue Hill
- Tourists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Hotels--Maine--Blue Hill
- Bays (Bodies of water)--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.