Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at George Stevens Academy . Learn more.
Rusticators at a summer measuring part where the children’s height was measured in 1918. Participants were dressed in lively clothing.
About This Item
- Title: Measuring Party, Blue Hill, 1918
- Creator: Parker Point Historical Club
- Creation Date: 1918
- Subject Date: 1918
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 8 cm
- Local Code: PPHCA014
- Collection: Rusticators
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Measuring--Maine--Blue Hill
- Recreation--Maine--Blue Hill
- Children's parties--Maine--Blue Hill
- Vacations--Maine--Blue Hill
- Tourists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Costumes--Maine--Blue Hill
- Clothing & dress--Japan
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.