Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
- Item 34002
- print page
- download web image
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at George Stevens Academy . More info about student projects.
A Blue Hill rusticator relaxing on a summer day in 1907.
About This Item
- Title: Rusticator relaxing, Blue Hill, 1907
- Creator: Parker Point Historical Club
- Creation Date: 1907
- Subject Date: 1907
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm
- Local Code: PPHCA008
- Collection: Rusticators
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Tourists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Vacations--Maine--Blue Hill
- Gliders (Outdoor furniture)
- Leisure--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.