Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Bay School. Learn more.
Postcard with photo taken from Mountain Road in Blue Hill. looking toward what is now the Blue Hill fair grounds. On the front is printed "Trotting Park, Bluehill ME. There is a dividing line in the middle of the back so that means it was produced after 1907. On the back is printed, "Post Card" and on the left, "Correspondence" and on the right, "Address Only."
About This Item
- Title: Postcard of the trotting park in Blue Hill ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Blue Hill Fairgrounds
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 13.5 cm
- Local Code: HHPH 1746
- Collection: Blue Hill Historical Society Holt House Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Harness racing--Maine--Blue Hill
- Horse racing--Maine--Blue Hill
- Racetracks (Horse racing)--Maine--Blue Hill
- Blue Hill Fair (Blue Hill, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.