Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
This view shows facilities inside the Lubec Water District pump house.
About This Item
- Title: Water processing, Lubec, ca. 1955
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Town: Lubec
- County: Washington
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.8 cm x 23.8 cm
- Local Code: 138 jpg
- Collection: Lubec Water District
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pumping stations--Maine--Lubec
- Water districts--Maine--Lubec
- Pumping machinery--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.