Contributed by Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
An exercise in surveying completed at Harvard College in 1792 showing an area known as Cambridge Commons.
About This Item
- Title: Survey plot, Cambridge Commons, 1792
- Creator: Fisher, Jonathan
- Creation Date: 1792
- Subject Date: 1792
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 32.5 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: 1959.012.002
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Harvard University--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Cambridge (Mass.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
44 Miles Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.