Contributed by Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
This wooden box was handcrafted by Jonathan Fisher and serves as an example of the boxes he made and sold to supplement his income as a Parson.
About This Item
- Title: Wooden Box, Blue Hill, ca. 1800
- Creator: Fisher, Jonathan
- Creation Date: circa 1800
- Subject Date: circa 1800
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hnacock
- State: ME
- Media: Wood
- Local Code: 1958.007.001
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Clergy--Maine--Blue Hill
- Artists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Fisher, Jonathan, 1768-1847--Associated objects
- Cabinetmaking--Maine--Blue Hill
- Boxes--Maine--Blue Hill
- Furniture--Maine--Blue Hill
- Furnishings--Maine--Blue Hill
- Containers--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
44 Miles Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.