Contributed by Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
A children’s desk with secret drawer hand crafted by Jonathan Fisher. The top ornament folds down to accommodate larger work space.
About This Item
- Title: Children's Desk with secret drawer, Blue Hill, ca. 1800
- Creator: Fisher, Jonathan
- Creation Date: circa 1800
- Subject Date: circa 1800
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hnacock
- State: ME
- Media: Wood
- Dimensions: 82.6 cm x 49.5 cm x 82.5 cm
- Local Code: 1964.001.001
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Jonathan Fisher Memorial, Inc.
44 Miles Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Artists--Maine--Blue Hill
- Fisher, Jonathan, 1768-1847--Associated objects
- Cabinetmaking--Maine--Blue Hill
- Desks--Maine--Blue Hill
- Children's furniture--Maine--Blue Hill
- Furnishings--Maine--Blue Hill
- Clergy--Maine--Blue Hill
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.