Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
- Item 33882
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Bay School. More info about student projects.
Photograph of the cattle competition at the Blue Hill Fair, 1957. In the photograph children and adults are standing next to their young cattle, all lined up with an audience behind them, looking on. On the bottom of the photo is handwritten, "Hinckley." On the back is hand written "cattle parade" and in different pen, "1957 B.H. Fair."
About This Item
- Title: Photograph of cattle competition at the Blue Hill Fair, 1957
- Creation Date: 1957
- Subject Date: 1957
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18.5 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: HH PH 0317
- Collection: Blue Hill Historical Society Holt House Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Parades & processions--Maine--Blue Hill
- Cattle--Maine--Blue Hill
- Agricultural exhibits--Maine--Blue Hill
- Fairs--Maine--Blue Hill
- Blue Hill Fair (Blue Hill, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.