Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Odd Fellows Hall and French & Elliott Store. Pictured to the left is the 4 story home of Henry Hudson, Esq.
About This Item
- Title: Odd Fellows Hall and French & Elliott Store, ca. 1916
- Creator: Clement, E.
- Creation Date: circa 1916
- Subject Date: circa 1916
- Town: Guilford
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000-167
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Masonic buildings--Maine--Guilford
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Guilford, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Guilford
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.