Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Covered bridge over the Piscataquis River located on route 23 between Sangerville and Guilford. It was torn down in 1930 and replaced by a steel bridge.
About This Item
- Title: Covered Bridge between Guilford & Sangerville, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Guilford, Sangerville
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000-112
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Covered bridges--Maine--Guilford
- Covered bridges--Maine--Sangerville
- Piscataquis River (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.