Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The tug Joseph W. Baker pulls a pair of three-masted vessels up the Saco River, around 1910. Neither ship is identified, however one may be the William Booth of New London, Connecticut.
About This Item
- Title: Two schooners towed by tug "Joseph W. Baker" up Saco River, ca. 1910
- Creator: Gay, Robert H.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Biddeford, Saco
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 12.5 cm
- Local Code: 413D
- Collection: Robert H. Gay Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- William Booth (Schooner)
- Saco River (N.H. and Me.)
- Joseph W. Baker (Tugboat)
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.