Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Oakland Library, designed by Harry Coombs, was funded in part by a $10,000 grant from the Carnegie Company of New York.
Construction began in 1913. The library was completed in 1915 and was expanded in 2002-2003.
About This Item
- Title: Oakland Library drawing, 1912
- Creator: Harry S. Coombs, Lewiston
- Creation Date: 1914-05-10
- Subject Date: 1914-05-10
- Town: Oakland
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 239, C-418
- Collection: Coombs Brothers architectural drawings collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings
- Carnegie libraries--Maine
- Coombs Brothers (Lewiston, Me.)
- Oakland Public Library (Oakland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.