Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland architect John Calvin Stevens designed the Colonial Revival Cary Library in Houlton.
The project was financed, in part, by a $10,000 grant from the Carnegie Corp. of New York.
About This Item
- Title: Floor plan, Cary Library, Houton, 1903
- Creator: Stevens, John Calvin
- Creation Date: 1903
- Subject Date: 1903
- Town: Houlton, Portland
- County: Aroostook, Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 40.5 cm x 43.5 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 4E-1, JCS0201-1-1903
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings
- Carnegie libraries--Maine--Houlton
- Cary Library (Houlton, Me.)
- Stevens, John Calvin
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.