Contributed by Blue Hill Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of the central part of Blue Hill village, including the mouth of the Harbor, from the side of Greene's Hill. The spire of the Congregational Church can be seen at the far right and the former Blue Hill Inn, once an important destination for rusticators coming to town, can be seen at the horizon at the far right.
About This Item
- Title: Blue Hill village ca. 1920
- Creator: Mrs. S. G. Hinckley
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.8 cm x 13.9 cm
- Local Code: HHPH 1714
- Collection: Robert V. Sweetall collection of early Blue Hill postcards
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cityscapes--Maine--Blue Hill
- Hotels--Maine--Blue Hill
- Taverns--Maine--Blue Hill
- Churches--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Historical Society
PO Box 710, 3 Water Street, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.