Contributed by Cumberland Historical Society
Phyllis Sweetser was the Librarian of the Prince Memorial Library from 1951 through 1970, the third librarian in the library's history. She also compiled and edited the book, "Cumberland in Four Centuries" published in 1976, which was a Town of Cumberland project in the Bicentennial celebration of our country.
About This Item
- Title: Phyllis Sturdivant Sweetser, ca. 1976
- Creation Date: circa 1976
- Subject Date: circa 1976
- Town: Cumberland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25.6 cm x 19.9 cm
- Local Code: 2009.0131
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Prince Memorial Library (Cumberland, Me.)--People
- Women authors--Maine--Cumberland
- Sweetser, Phyllis Sturdivant, ca. 1888-1984--Portrait photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Cumberland Historical Society
PO Box 82; 266 Main St, Cumberland, ME 04021
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.