Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Candy Kitchen & Bakery at 48-50 Boyd Street in East Bayside, Portland, was owned by Edward L. Delaney in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-3 Heath Street. The property was subsequently owned by Wiliam R. Delaney.
About This Item
- Address: 48-50 Boyd Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: East Bayside
- 1924 Owner: Edward L. Delaney
- Use: Candy Kitchen & Bakery
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 22D Lot 13 Book 7 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.