Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Two family at 148 Bolton Street in Libbytown, Portland, was owned by Everett Building Co. in 1924. The property was a Block/Lot combination including Lot 21.
Building was under construction at the time of record.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 148 Bolton Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Libbytown
- 1924 Owner: Everett Building Co.
- Style: Italianate
- Use: Dwelling - Two family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 186A-C Lot 20 Book 6 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.