Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 46-48 Atlantic Street in Munjoy Hill, Portland, was owned by Mary A Wooster and Estate of Mary A. Wooster (George B. Wooster Trustee) in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-5 Gilbert Lane. The property also lists the address as 1-5 Gilbert Lane.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 46-48 Atlantic Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Munjoy Hill
- 1924 Owner: Mary A Wooster and Estate of Mary A. Wooster (George B. Wooster Trustee)
- Style: Greek Revival
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 16E Lot 9 Book 4 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.