Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at Arthur Street in Riverton, Portland, was owned by Minnie Newcomb in 1924. The property is a Block/lot combination including Lot 36.
The property was originally listed as Arthur Street Lots 16-17.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Dwelling, Arthur Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Riverton
- 1924 Owner: Minnie Newcomb
- Style: American Four Square
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 340M Lot 35 Book 3 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.