Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Two family at 19-21 Adams Street in Munjoy Hill, Portland, was owned by Annie Freedman in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-3 Kellogg Street. The property was subsequently owned by A B. Lappin.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: 19-21 Adams Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Munjoy Hill
- 1924 Owner: Annie Freedman
- Style: Vernacular Victorian
- Use: Dwelling - Two family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 17E Lot 38 Book 1 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.