Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Hen House at 18 Adelaide Street in Morrill's Corner, Portland, was owned by Lilla A. Stevens in 1924. The property was subsequently owned by Margaret R. Robertson.
The property was also subsequently owned by Chester A. and Annie Moreshead.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, 18 Adelaide Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Morrill's Corner
- 1924 Owner: Lilla A. Stevens
- Use: Hen House
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 146H Lot 4 Book 1 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.