Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
Luther Lawrence describes an incident of September 9, 1862, discusses military appointments and his health.
About This Item
- Title: Letter from Luther Lawrence to his brother Frank, September 10, 1862
- Creator: Lawrence, Luther
- Creation Date: 1862-09-10
- Subject Date: 1862-09-09
- Town: Yorktown
- County: York
- State: VA
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 24.8 cm x 19.7 cm
- Local Code: Collection 1, Box 2
- Collection: Lawrence and Marston Family Collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Regiments, 11th Maine--Personal narratives
- Maine--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Personal narratives
- Lawrence, Luther--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.