Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
This school was located near the intersection of North Road and Hallowell Road (Route 9) in North Yarmouth. It has been converted to a private home.
On back of photo is written "Picture of school no. 6, 27 scholars Nov. 4, 1909. Luther Morrision."
About This Item
- Title: Dunn's Corner School, North Yarmouth, Nov. 4, 1909
- Creation Date: 1909-11-04
- Subject Date: 1909-11-04
- Local Name: Dunn's Corner, East North Yarmouth
- Town: North Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.9 cm x 23.8 cm
- Local Code: Collection 3 Box 2
- Collection: Lawrence and Marston Family Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--North Yarmouth
- School children--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Group portraits
- One-room schools--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Buildings--Maine--North Yarmouth
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.