Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
The last school group to attend the original red schoolhouse across from the James Dunn house. Charles Dunn is second boy from left, first row; Herbert Lawrence is second boy from right, second row.
About This Item
- Title: Schoolchildren at Dunn School, North Yarmouth, 1884
- Creator: Goode & Gooding Photographer, Saccarappa, Me
- Creation Date: 1884
- Subject Date: 1884
- Local Name: Dunn's Corner, East North Yarmouth
- Town: North Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10.3 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Collection 2, Box 2
- Collection: Charlotte Lawrence Collection, NYHS Collection 2
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.