Contributed by Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
State and Maine Audubon officials meeting in front of the pending Scarborough Audubon's Nature Center. They had been working toward an agreement that would allow the Nature Center to exist. The image shows the original two buildings which are still in use today. The buildings had been, initially, a roadside take out food establishment.
About This Item
- Title: Audubon Nature Center, Scarborough, ca. 1972
- Creator: Scarborough Audubon Nature Center
- Creation Date: circa 1972
- Subject Date: circa 1972
- Location: Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.89 cm x 12.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine Audubon Society
- Visitors' centers--Maine--Scarborough
- Government officials--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Scarborough Historical Society & Museum
PO Box 156, Scarborough, ME 04070-0156
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.