Contributed by Lubec Historical Society
- Item 31699
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Elaborately embroidered unforms and polished brass instruments by Lubec members of the Improved Order of Red Men Band, Cobscook Tribe #80. For other I.O.R.M. band photos see Maine Memory Network #s 31700, 31943, and 58174
About This Item
- Title: IORM Band, Lubec, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Lubec, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photograph on card
- Dimensions: 12.2 cm x 17.2 cm
- Local Code: 235 jpg
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations--Maine--Lubec
- Improved Order of Red Men. Cobscook Tribe, No. 80 (Lubec, Me.)
- Marching bands--Maine--Lubec
For more information about this item, contact:Lubec Historical Society
135 Main Street, Lubec, ME 04652
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.