Contributed by Maine Historic Preservation Commission
Visible in this image of Main Street in Ashland is M. Smargonsky, one of several clothing stores in the community.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Ashland, ca. 1915
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Company
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Ashland, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Transparency
- Collection: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Co.
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Main Street (Ashland, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Ashland
- Clothing stores--Maine--Ashland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historic Preservation Commission
55 Capitol Street, 65 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0065
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.