Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. More info about student projects.
An aerial view of the pulp and paper mill in Lincoln. The mounds are pulp wood. To the left is the narrow gauge railroad going to the river.
About This Item
- Title: Pulp and paper mill, Lincoln, 1945
- Creation Date: 1945
- Subject Date: 1945
- Location: Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Aerial photographs--Maine--Lincoln
- Eastern Fine Paper and Pulp Division, Standard Packaging Corporation
- Katahdin Division of Eastern Manufacturing Company
- Katahdin Pulp and Paper Company
- Lincoln Paper and Tissue
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper Company
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.