Contributed by Penobscot Marine Museum
Main Street in Ashland in about 1915. The town is located on Route 11, south of Fort Kent and west of Presque Isle.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Ashland, ca. 1915
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Ashland, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Collection: Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Co.
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Company
- Stores & shops--Maine--Ashland
- Main Street (Ashland, Me.)
- Dirt roads--Maine--Ashland
- Telephone lines--Maine--Ashland
- Utility poles--Maine--Ashland
For more information about this item, contact:Penobscot Marine Museum
PO Box 498, 5 Church Street, Searsport, ME 04974
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.