Contributed by Bangor Historical Society
This image shows Everett S. "Shep" Hurd as a young man with three unidentified classmates. Hurd is on the far left side of the picture.
About This Item
- Title: Everett S. "Shep" Hurd and friends, Bangor, ca. 1917
- Creation Date: circa 1917
- Subject Date: circa 1917
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 2009.004.0041
- Collection: Shep Hurd Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bangor Historical Society
159 Union Street, Bangor, ME 04401
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Brady, Alfred, 1910-1937
- Hurd, Everett S., 1895-1976--Friends & associates
- Hurd, Everett S., 1895-1976--Portrait photographs
- Police shootings--Maine--Bangor
- Al Brady
- Alfred Brady
- Brady Gang
- Dakin Sporting Goods Co.
- Dakin Store
- Everett S. "Shep" Hurd
- Shep Hurd
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.