Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
The building of the Lincoln new water tank in 1902, which holds the water supply for the mill. A sprinkler is attached to it. It was replaced in 1957.
About This Item
- Title: Water tank, Lincoln, 1902
- Creation Date: 1902
- Subject Date: 1902
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Water towers--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Humorous pictures
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.