Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. More info about student projects.
Putting up a new smoke stack at the Lincoln paper mill in 1931. There is a jib pole to pull it up with horses.
About This Item
- Title: Smoke stack, Lincoln, 1931
- Creation Date: 1931
- Subject Date: 1931
- Location: Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Industrial chimneys--Maine--Lincoln
- Hoisting machinery--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.