Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. Learn more.
Pulp mill on the Mattanawcook Stream, before the paper mill. The paper mill came in 1910 and was built in front of the pulp mill. The trestle at right is still used by the railway today.
About This Item
- Title: Pulp Mill, Penobscot River, 1902
- Creation Date: 1902
- Subject Date: 1902
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Lincoln
- Eastern Fine Paper and Pulp Division, Standard Packaging Corporation
- Katahdin Division of Eastern Manufacturing Company
- Katahdin Pulp and Paper Company
- Lincoln Paper and Tissue
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper Company
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.