Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Progress report from Biddeford High School about student Mark Gould, 1854-1855. Signed by parent C. F. Gould [Charles F. Gould]. Includes explanation of numbered ranking system in a variety of subjects and behavorial expectations. The back of the report includes information about issuance of reports. Miss Nancy M. Shaw is noted as the assistant, and Horace Piper is noted as the principal.
About This Item
- Title: Mark Gould report card, Biddeford, 1854-55
- Creator: Biddeford High School
- Creation Date: 1855
- Subject Date: 1855
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: 005.002 Biddeford Schools
- Collection: Archival Collections
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Report cards--Maine--Biddeford
- School reports--Maine--Biddeford
- Grading and marking (Students)--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.