Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. Learn more.
The workers are digging a new foundation for the screen room of the Eastern Manufacturing Company. The screen room is used to filter out impurities of the wood pulp.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Manufacturing Company, Lincoln, 1920
- Creation Date: 1920-05-28
- Subject Date: 1920-05-28
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Building construction--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Papermaking machinery--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.