Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
The two men, Peppy Millet (on the right) and Louis (Boob) Gerry (on the left), are taking a fresh roll of paper off the Cameron Company Winder in the 1950s. The roll is made up of nine or more layers ready to be shipped.
About This Item
- Title: Paper winder, Lincoln, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Papermaking machinery--Maine--Lincoln
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.