Contributed by Lincoln Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Mattanawcook Jr. High School. Learn more.
Recovery Boiler and pulp room under construction in Lincoln on November 25, 1957. Each of the three silos to the left can hold up to two hundred cords of wood chips.
About This Item
- Title: Lincoln Pulp & Paper Mill, Lincoln, 1957
- Creation Date: 1957-11-25
- Subject Date: 1957-11-25
- Town: Lincoln
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Paper mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Pulp mills--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Equipment and supplies--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper products industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Paper industry--Maine--Lincoln
- Eastern Fine Paper and Pulp Division, Standard Packaging Corporation
- Katahdin Division of Eastern Manufacturing Company
- Katahdin Pulp and Paper Company
- Lincoln Paper and Tissue
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper
- Lincoln Pulp and Paper Company
For more information about this item, contact:Lincoln Historical Society
29 West Broadway, Lincoln, ME 04457
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.