Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Guilford Town Hall, on School Street was decked out with decorations for the 1916 Centennial celebration. The Guilford Fire House is on the right. Additional booths are set up along side the town hall to sell snacks and souveniers.
About This Item
- Title: Guilford Town Hall, 1916 Centennial
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- Location: Guilford, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000.232
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Guilford (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Guilford
- City & town halls--Maine--Guilford
- Fire stations--Maine--Guilford
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.