Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Services and speeches are being given at the Universalist Church in observance of the Centennial in 1916. The Universalist Church is located on the northwest corner of School Street and North Main Street. Note the lighting hanging from the electrical wires above the road for night activities.
About This Item
- Title: Universalist Church Centennial, Guilford, 1916
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- Location: Guilford, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000.231
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Guilford
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Guilford
- Universalist churches--Maine--Guilford
- Guilford (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.