Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Looking south along the beach toward the Old Orchard Pier, 1912. Many ladies and gentlemen are strolling along the beach and children are playing in the sand in front of the hotels and residences.
About This Item
- Title: Looking south towards Pier, Old Orchard Beach, 1912
- Creator: Charles E. Moody
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Location: Old Orchard Beach, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.4 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 1152C
- Collection: Charles E. Moody Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Beaches--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Hotels--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Old Orchard Beach
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.