Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Shops and businesses along Main and Jefferson Streets in Biddeford in 1912. This photograph was taken from the front of McArthur Library looking towards the Hotel Thatcher. An optometrist and dentist sign, several cafes, a tobacco shop, and dry goods store are visible as well as the trolley tracks in the street.
About This Item
- Title: Main and Jefferson Streets, Biddeford, 1912
- Creator: Gay, Robert H.
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: 1227
- Collection: Robert H. Gay Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dental offices--Maine--Biddeford
- Railroad tracks--Maine--Biddeford
- Stores & shops--Maine--Biddeford
- Jefferson Street (Biddeford, Me.)
- Main Street (Biddeford, Me.)
- Medical offices--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.