Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is an unknown celebration on Water Street. It is quite possibly the dedication of the new Carnegie Library around 1900. Members of the band can be seen sitting on the knoll to the left of the Library building. To the right is the F.S. Stevens home built by C.F. Packard in 1891.
About This Item
- Title: A Celebration on Water Street, Guilford, ca. 1908
- Creation Date: circa 1908
- Subject Date: circa 1908
- Town: Guilford
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000.214
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Parades & processions--Maine--Guilford
- Water Street (Guilford, Me.)
- Carriages & coaches--Maine--Guilford
- Carnegie libraries--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.