Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Three ladies out for a stroll, walking on the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad tracks that run along the north side of the Piscataquis River in Guilford. Note the clothing of the era. The back of the Methodist Church and other businesses along Elm Street can be seen on the south side of the river.
About This Item
- Title: Ladies on the railroad tracks in Guilford, ca. 1880
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Guilford, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000.209
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Women--Clothing & dress--Maine--Guilford
- Railroad tracks--Maine--Guilford
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company--Equipment and supplies
- Piscataquis River (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.