Contributed by Guilford Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A snow roller is being pulled by a team of horses on Elm Street in the early 1900s. The Guilford Methodist Church is in the background on the right.
About This Item
- Title: Horse Drawn Snow Roller, Guilford, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Guilford, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000.198
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Snow removal--Maine--Guilford
- Horse teams--Maine--Guilford
- Road construction & maintenance--Maine--Guilford
- Road rollers--Maine--Guilford
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.