Contributed by George C. Howard M.D. through Guilford Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
The Guilford Covered Bridge taken in the early 1900s. The view is from South Main Street looking north. The Guilford Covered Bridge spans the Piscataquis River and was built in 1855. It was rebuilt in 1907. The Universalist Church is in the background. Sumner Bennett's Jewelry Store is on the left.
About This Item
- Title: Guilford Covered Bridge, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Guilford, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: 1000.197
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Covered bridges--Maine--Guilford
- City & town life--Maine--Guilford
- Stores & shops--Maine--Guilford
- Jewelry stores--Maine--Guilford
For more information about this item, contact:Guilford Historical Society
PO Box 893, Guilford, ME 04443
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.