Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This unknown band marches North on Main Street in Sanford past the Dugout sporting goods store. Between the Capital theater and Grant's in what is now St. Ignatius Street. The marquee after Grant's is that of the State Theater.
About This Item
- Title: Parade up Main Street, Sanford, ca. 1955
- Creator: Russell J. Goodall
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Photo transparency
- Dimensions: 2.51 cm x 3.67 cm
- Local Code: RG0003
- Collection: Russell Goodall Slides
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Baton twirling--Maine--Sanford
- Drill teams--Maine--Sanford
- Parades & processions--Maine--Sanford
- Drum majorettes--Maine--Sanford
- Marching bands--Maine--Sanford
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.