Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
Skyline Farm showing connected buildings typical of New England. Ice house in front of Greek revival style home originally built in 1857. The land was first settled by Thomas Loring in 1781.
About This Item
- Title: North Yarmouth farm, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Walnut Hill
- Town: North Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 17 cm x 0.1 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Buildings--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Museums--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Skyline Farm (North Yarmouth)--History
- Farms--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Houses--Maine--North Yarmouth
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.