Contributed by North Yarmouth Historical Society
Two ladies believed to be of the Oscar and Abby Dolloff family, North Yarmouth, posing on The Lane about 1900. The farmstead in the background is still standing and is now is home to Skyline Farm Museum.
About This Item
- Title: The Lane, North Yarmouth ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: North Yarmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 16.75 cm x 0.01 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Country life--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Museums--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Dirt roads--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Rural women--Maine--North Yarmouth
- Dolloff family
- Skyline Farm (North Yarmouth)--History
- Farms--Maine--North Yarmouth
For more information about this item, contact:North Yarmouth Historical Society
10 Village Square Road , North Yarmouth, ME 04097
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.